Eflare® emergency warning beacons are trusted worldwide by police, firefighters, EMTs, search and rescue teams and other emergency workers to flawlessly light accident scenes, contaminated environments, roadblocks, and other hazards.
Eflare® AT283RB is red/blue flashing beacon used by emergency services personnel across Australia. Due to its compact size, the beacon is easily and securely stored in emergency service vehicle equipment compartments. A range of mounting accessories is available including road base, magnetic base, traffic cone mount for any application. They are also ideal for the police bikes; Australian motorcycle police have found them very suitable in tough conditions.
Features of the AT283 flashing beacon include:
- Accreditation: ATEX, IECEx Intrinsically Safe
- Over 1km visibility at night
- Shatterproof and water resistant
- Operates for 20+ hours
- Flash rate of 165-185 fpm with 8 LEDs
- Powered by 4 x AA cell batteries (not supplied with beacon)
- Clear Fresnel lens with specialised high-performance design/360º visibility
- Compact size, measuring just 15cm in height
Applications of AT283RB: Police checkpoints and Random Breath Tests (RBT), Fire, Ambulance, Search & Rescue Accident or collision sites.
Eflare® AT283 in alternative colour combinations are suitable for Mining, Rail, Industrial, Utilities, Aviation, Military, Transport and Logistics Industries. Pac Fire stocks Red/White and Amber/White AT283 beacons, an excellent solution for worker safety, traffic roadblocks, major events, traffic control and more. Additional colour combinations are available on request.