2020, what a year! This year has been filled with challenges and triumphs, not just for Australia, but globally. With everything that’s happened during 2020 – everyone is getting ready for a well deserved break over Christmas.
Pac Fire will be closing for the Christmas period on Wednesday 23rd December. We reopen for 2021 on Monday 11th January. For emergencies or urgent assistance during the shutdown please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 330 266.
You can still shop online during the shutdown period, but please note orders will not be processed until our return on 11th January.
Before the clock hits midnight and we sign off for the year – lets recap some of the major events of the last 12 months:
• In February we welcomed the clever L5POWER flashlight to our range. A powerful torch that can be mounted on the Pacific range of helmets and includes a visual position location beacon
• March saw the introduction of the ‘in-between size’ Captains Wipe from out hottest launch of 2019, Responder Wipes
• The big news in April was the award of the Bristol Uniforms Nanoflex PBI® firefighting hood to TasFire’s structurally trained firefighters
• During June Queensland Ambulance Service selected the Pacific Helmets R6V Dominator as their protective helmet of choice
• June brought other big news: Jolly Footwear was coming to Australasia with Fire Guard and Superleggera footwear styles due to land in the coming month
• Bristol Uniforms XFlex structural firefighting ensemble started it’s long awaited journey south to F+RNSW stations in July.
• September saw our third structural fire boot from Jolly arrive in Australia. Fire Profi, touted as the most comfortable boot on the market, joined Pac Fire’s growing Jolly Footwear range
• October was filled with excitement as NSW RFS announced the award of the Pacific BR9 Wildland Firefighting Helmet to members with delivery forecast to begin early 2021
• Pacific’s traditional style F3D structural firefighting helmet was uploaded to Pac Fire Online with an exciting change. The cornerstone F3D model is now available with Pacific’s GEN2 impact liner
• The gifts started arriving early in December with the announcement of a new hybrid firefighting glove by Bristol Uniforms – due to land in Australia January 2021.
The Pac Fire team would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas as well as a happy and safe start to the new year.
Thank you for all your support during this difficult year, we look forward to your continued support in the new year. The wheels are in motion and 2021 is shaping up to be our biggest year yet!
Want to be the first to hear our big announcements? Head over to our Facebook page and hit the “Like” button for our news to show up in your daily feed. Facebook not your thing? Subscribe to Newsflash the Pac Fire monthly newsletter here.
Have 5 minutes? Head to our YouTube channel and subscribe for more fresh content in your daily feed.