It’s almost a wrap for 2023 and the staff at Pac Fire would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and advise you of our holiday shutdown.
Pac Fire will be closed between Friday 22 December 2023 – Monday 8 January 2024. For urgent matters during our shutdown email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 330 266.
You can still shop online during the shutdown period, but please note orders will not be processed until our return on 8th January.
Let’s take a minute to bask in some of the excitement from 2023:
- Brighter and more battery life – Eflare ‘Next Generation’ began coming into stock in January, starting with our most popular product – the 730 Red/Blue Beacons.
- Pac Fire was named as the new supplier of multi-purpose helmets for SAMFS. The R6 ‘Challenger’ came out on top in South Australia sporting Pacific’s new and revolutionary ‘Rescue Eye Protector’.
- We got up close and personal with the Adalit L90 Right Angle Torch by unboxing one and running through the functions on camera.
- Secondary eye protection was on our mind in March with the introduction of ‘Scorch’ goggles – an economical eye protection option that fits to Pacific branded helmets.
- As part of our continual commitment to responder health, Pac Fire became a distributor for ‘THORZT’ Hydration products in May 2023.
- The Australasian Road Rescue Challenge was held in July 2023. Pac Fire was proud to continue their role as ARRO Personal Protective Equipment Sponsor this year – and look excitedly toward 2024 to showcase a new technical fabric which represents years of research and testing.
- Other big news in July: Pac Fire excitedly became a distributor for the AFK Folding Knife is a stylish, heavy duty pocket knife, designed specifically for firefighters and members of the Australasian emergency services.
- 2023 continued to be a big year for the Pacific Helmets favourite, R6 ‘Challenger’ with confirmation it would remain Fire & Rescue NSW multi-purpose helmet.
- Years of development and trials have resulted in the creation of the Pacific F20 – the new standard in structural firefighting helmets.
- Our team loved meeting you in Brisbane for AFAC23. We had a great time chatting about our new products and making sure you walked away from our stand with some sweet giveaways.
- Each model of Seiz gloves is precision designed to deliver maximum dexterity and exceptional protection for it’s intended application. September 2023 saw the introduction of Specter gloves – the next generation hand protection for rescue workers.
- Industry leading industrial designers at Pacific Helmets have crafted a game changing head protection platform for the electrical industry. In October 2023 the Pacific E1 Arc Flash Electrical Helmet was introduced to Pac Fire’s range.
- MSA Bristol strives towards ‘Total Protection’ with the upgrade of their Nomex® Nano Flex hood range. In November we were excited to receive our first shipment of ‘Total Protection’ Hoods from MSA Bristol which include a particulate barrier the entire way through the garment, protecting the neck and head from 99.8% of potentially harmful particulates.
Once again, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and look forward to working with you again in the new year.
Want to be the first to know about new products? Head over to our Facebook page and hit the “Like” button for our news to show up in your daily feed. Facebook not your thing? Subscribe to Newsflash the Pac Fire monthly newsletter here.
Have 5 minutes? Head to our YouTube channel and subscribe for more fresh content in your daily feed.