- Certified Class 1, Division 1 Intrinsically Safe
- Ingress protection IP67
- High and Low power settings
- eLED with 13 hrs (high) / 17 hrs (low) burn
- 65 lm (high) / 35 lm (low)
- Beam Distance: 60m (high) / 38m (low)
- Depth rating 10m
- All-weather use
- Compound Path Optics (CPO) technology improves visibility and efficiency – especially in poor visibility conditions
- Thermal recovery system transfers heat from LED to warm batteries for better cold weather performance
- Large push button control switch works with heavy gloves
- Powered by 3 x AAA / Alkaline*
- 3 Selectable beam patterns – Spot, Diffuse and Red Diffuse
- Rotating beam angle adjustment knob, no hinge to break
- Extra wide head band for comfort
- High Impact ABS, LEXAN®, polyurethane rubber, and stainless steel construction for durability
- Made in the USA
The manufacturer of the Vizion light recommends that only DURACELL MN240, ENERGIZER EN92 or RAYOVAC 824 AA / LP03 alkaline batteries are used.
II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex ib IIIC T55°C Db
Ingress Protection Marking – PROTECTION AGAINST DUST INGRESS (DUST TIGHT) & SHORT PERIODS OF IMMERSION IN WATER UP TO 1M.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Underwater Kinetics warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in materials or workmanship. The Underwater Kinetics Warranty covers materials used in its products to the original purchaser, from the date of purchase, as follows: plastics for 10 years; rubber for 3 years, LED and electronics for 3 years, rechargeable batteries for 90 days and lamps for 30 days. Underwater Kinetics agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the unit with same or similar available product to the original purchaser within the products warranty period.
Proof of purchase (sales receipt) from an authorized Underwater Kinetics USA retailer is required to obtain service during the warranty period.
Standard ground freight within the United States for return of repaired/replaced warranty products to the customer will be covered by Underwater Kinetics USA. A shipment outside of the United States or expedited return delivery is the sole responsibility of the customer and is available for an additional charge.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ACCIDENT, MISUSE, ABUSE, DIRT, WATER, BATTERY LEAKAGE, TAMPERING, SERVICING PERFORMED OR ATTEMPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE AGENCIES OR PERSONS.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THIS PRODUCT IS PURCHASED.
UNDERWATER KINETICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE EQUIPMENT EITHER SEPARATELY, IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF OTHER PROPERTY, OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
The company reserves the right under its product improvement policy to change construction or design details without obligation regarding previous models and furnish equipment when so altered without reference to illustration or specification used herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.