- Certified to: AS/NZS 1801:1997 type 3
- DuPont™ Kevlar® & fibreglass reinforced composite shell
- Easi On-Off Base for torch
- Earmuff brackets
- Goggle mount
- Premium reflective trim
- Unique polyurethane cap
- Shock absorbing ultrastop padding
- Pull-down internal eye protection
- Clear, clip on face shield
- 4-point chin strap
- Pacific low profile buckle
- Flame resistant neck protector
- Pacific ratchet adjustable headband
- 6-point ribbon cradle harness with mesh
Please note that reflective trim and neck protector must be attached to your helmet for it to meet AS/NZS1801:1997 Type 3 certification.
Pacific Helmets are available in a range of colours and paint finishes, not available for purchase through our online store.
Please contact Pac Fire about your colour selection. Additional fees and lead times may apply. Note the colours displayed below should be used as a guide only – colours will display differently on a screen to the finished product.
AS/NZS1801:1997 Type 3
Standards Australia / New Zealand – OCCUPATIONAL PROTECTIVE HELMETS: WORKING AT HEIGHTS & WILDLAND FIRE
^ Reflective trim not shown in image – must be fitted for Type 3 certification
* Also available certified to
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.