CITROSQUEEZE® Technical Textile Detergent -- 3.78L Jug Box (4)
20 YEARS OF SAFE AND EFFECTIVE PPC CLEANING
In the past several years, attention has been drawn to the dangers of contaminates and carcinogens seriously impacting on the health of first responders. Regular cleaning of protective clothing has been highlighted as an essential care and maintenance step that assists in protecting against these contaminates. NFPA 1851 complaint CITROSQUEEZE® is the recommended technical detergent available for safely cleaning oil, soot, grease and other contaminants from all types of PPC and FR clothing.
- For routine cleaning of all PPC and FR clothing
- Easy to use, high performance cleaning solution
- Effective on dirt and grime
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable formula
- 20 years / 2 million sets of gear without a single incident of damaging apparel
- Available in a 946ML spray bottle “pre-treatment” or a bulk 3.78L jug - carton purchases only
- Convenient measurement indicators on the side of the jug for fast dispensing
- NFPA 1851 complaint
TESTED AND SUPPORTED BY THE INDUSTRIES LEADING TEXTILE SUPPLIERS:
- Bristol Uniforms
- Dupont - for cleaning Nomex®
- Southern Mills - for cleaning PBI® and Kevlar® fabrics
- W.L. Gore & Assocs. - (Germany) for cleaning Gore-tex®
- 3M Products - for cleaning specific Scotchlite® Retroreflective Fire Coat Trims
- Safety Components International, Inc.
- Stedfast Moisture Barriers – for cleaning Stedair® 3000, Stedair® 4000 and Stedair® GOLD
Want a quote for this product?
If you would like a quote for this product, please click on the 'Add to Quote' button above. You can add as many products as you like, and we'll send through a quote for the lot.