F15 Structural Firefighting Helmet
AWARD WINNING STRUCTURAL FIRE PROTECTION
The next generation in structural firefighting helmets is available from Pac Fire Australia. The Pacific Helmets F15 is the perfect combination of safety, comfort and quality protection. Manufactured from the unique DuPont® Kevlar® and fibreglass shell that has made Pacific Helmets the name in fire and rescue helmets. This new jet style design helmet is compatible with modern comms equipment and the clear face shield can be completely deployed over most breathing apparatus masks.
- DuPont® Kevlar® & fibreglass reinforced composite shell
- Advanced polymer chassis
- Polyurethane impact liner
- 6-Point Ribbon suspension system with padded air mesh
- 4 Point Nomex® chin strap with leather cheek padding
- Quick release buckle
- Flame resistant neck protector
- Pivot headband
- Dual pivot face shield
- One touch eye protector
- Adapter plates
- Micro-flex hinge
- Front plinth with reflectors
- Rear storage hanger
- Hands- free comms bracket
* F15 is comms compatible but does not come with the boom mic pictured
Want a quote for this product?
If you would like a quote for this product, please click on the 'Add to Quote' button above. You can add as many products as you like, and we'll send through a quote for the lot.