Titan PBI 1260 Structural Glove
TITAN PBI® - THE GOLD STANDARD IN STRUCTURAL FIRE PROTECTION
Bristol Uniforms in collaboration with Pac Fire Australia have developed a game changer in hand protection. The Titan PBI® Structural Firefighting Gloves represent years of research that balance paramount protection and optimum dexterity. Developed with the wearer in mind, the Bristol glove offers a unique, anatomical fit and broad sizing range. These gloves are tough! The Titan PBI® gloves boast an exceptional lifespan due to their resilience when undergoing regular cleans. Expect more from your gloves.
- Australia's First Certified Fabric Glove - AS/NZS 2161.6:2014
- Outer Palm of Hand: Kevlar/Nomex knit with a carbon-granite-silicone coating
- Outer Back of Hand: Titan PBI 1260 with a specially developed flexible heat absorber over the knuckes and reflective piping
- Moisture Barrier: CROSSTECH
- Thermal Lining and Cuff: Nomex Knit
- Sizes 6 (XXS) to 13 (4XL)
- Product Code: GTITAN49A
Want a quote for this product?
If you would like a quote for this product, please click on the 'Add to Quote' button above. You can add as many products as you like, and we'll send through a quote for the lot.