- What Standards do the helmets comply to?
- Are spare parts available on all helmets?
- What is the manufacturers recommended lifespan on helmets?
- How do I tell if my helmet needs replacing?
- What colours are available?
- What accessories are available on the Pacific helmets?
- How do I keep my helmet in good condition?
- What standards to F10 Euro helmets meet?
- What helmets can take an eye protector?
- How is the Bristol Clothing sized?
- Do you offer special sizes and alterations to designs?
- What outer materials do you offer?
- Do you offer a care and maintenance program with your garments?
- What is the difference between B-Tech and X-Flex?
- Is special glove sizing available for such things as missing digits etc?
- What size range is available for the Eska range of gloves?
- What warranty is offered with the Eska range of gloves?
- Are all Eska gloves certified to AS2161.6?
- Is the Eska style of gloves available to any other standards?
- What sizes are available?
- Is the YDS Fire fighting boots certified to Australian Standards?
- Are spare parts available for the YDS boots?
- Do you offer special requirement sizes for your footwear?
- What style of moisture protection is used in the YDS footwear?
ISG Thermal Imaging Cameras
- What warranty is offered with the ISG cameras?
- What is battery for life?
- What is the difference between the ISG-160 and the ISG-380?
- Are the new ISG E series cameras Intrinsically safe?
- Are spare parts available?
- Can you point the thermal imaging camera at the sun?
- Will the laser grip work with any E series model camera?
- What are the options for the laser grip handle?
- Does the handle require batteries?
- What warranty comes with the BlowHard Fan?
- Is directional ducting available for the fan?
- Is the BlowHard fan intrinsically safe?
- Can you purchase a battery as a spare part?